Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weekly Drunk Review 2 Electric Boogaloo

I continue to rip off John-O, but I like his idea, and since I'm a neaderthal Republican I'll bring hippie free news and rants.

So When Will London Be New Mecca?

Disturbing article out of London. Make sure to read the comments after the article, pretty interesting. It's just amazing, I truly think that the rest of the world is afraid of Islamic fascism so much that they now curtail their legal system around them. Imagine if you, as an American, broke a law in Iran do you think they would give a shit about your rights or put up money to let you stay there? I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Big Corn errr Oil

Interesting little article about the oil companies and ethanol. I just don't think Ethanol is the answer to our eventual energy woes.

File this Under: Who Gives A Shit?

Sean and Jennay probably looked at each other and realized that they were pretty fucking nuts and no one else would put up with their bullshit.

Awesome Cracked Article

Just a fucking hilarious article. One thing that cracked me up was the Chloe Sevingy endorsement. How in the hell did she think that funneling Vincent Gallo's hog a good idea? Plus wouldn't you think that you would be fielding questions about that for the rest of your natural born life? I would ask questions like; how did it taste? Did it taste like you thought it would, artsy but with a funny taste, just like Gallo?

Is He Even A Citizen Of The U.S.?

Hey Elton John umm your country is being taken over by a religious sect that 1) Treats women like second class citizens and 2) Hangs homosexuals. Seriously, STFU, I would be more worried about your home countries than ours. Plus being homosexual doesn't that technically make you misogynostic? Plus Bill is on stage with you and he pretty much treats women like trash and humidors.

Last Nights South Park Episode

Just a great episode, not as good as Major Boobage but still great. I love how they ripped Bill Belicheck. "If you cheat and you win your savvy!" Plus the whole Stand and Deliver homage was great.

1 comment:

John Peddie said...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?